Monday, September 24, 2007

The Aqua Airking and the Aquatic Arm

Sometimes you can match your watch to suit your suit, tie in with your tie, or in this case, look cool with your tattoo.

Josh Rubin, founder of one of the best blogs in the world, Cool Hunting pairs his vintage Rolex Airking with customized aqua dial with his fresh sleeve of water themed tattoos. Realizing how fantastic they looked together, I immediately requested he share a photo after having dinner with the Cool Hunting crew - A great group of people I don't see often enough but always show me a good time. I was originally interviewed for their video series (which by the way inspired the creation of this blog!) and have been subsequently contributing watch stories to their site.

Josh also let me know that his other arm will soon have a theme of fire -- so I'm already thinking of some watches he should buy. Perhaps any from my recent Clockwork Orange photo-post would work...


Josh Rubin (Pre-inking)


Enter The Watchismo Times 1st anniversary vintage chronograph giveway!-->LINK


| Watchismo Blog | Watchismo Shop | Contact Us | Subscribe |


Subscribe to The Watchismo Times
Enter your email

Delivered by FeedBurner

SUBSCRIBE!